Date of Course
23 Feb 2023 ( 2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.)
This training course will cover the Classification of Dangerous Goods and its Hazards. A Gases Supply System including its modes of supply, design criteria, process relating environment, safe handling will be introduced. Safe & Reliable Operations System of a Gas Supply System will also be briefed.
- Classification of Dangerous Goods
- Hazard Introduction to Various Types of Gases
- Introduction of a Gas Supply System
- Mode: On Site, Bulk, Cylinder
- Process relating Environment
- Material Compatibility
- Detector & Alarm
- Safe Disposal of Gases
- Risk Assessment, Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Safe & Reliable Operations of a Gas Supply System
- Engineering Management of Change (EMOC)
- Permit To Work (PTW), Preventive Planned Maintenance (PPM)
- Training & Assessment, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Question & Sharing
Question & Sharing
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, Operations personnel and managers as well as Maintenance engineers and personnel, consultants, advisors, persons involved in management, engineering, operations and safety of process operations as well as persons with HAZOP study experience.
Ir Lam Pui Kay
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]