Date: 10 July 2020 ( 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
No. of CEU: 3
There are a number of approaches to assessing the condition and risk associated with trees. This webinar is based on the work of Claus Mattheck
After completion of the course, the participants should know, but not limited to the following.
- Be able to recognise warning signs or symptoms of impending mechanical failure in trees
- Identify symptoms of mechanical defects and explain how each defect can lead to failure.
- Recognise the importance of including the observation of Bio-Mechanical defects, assessment of risk in Tree Inspection Reports.
- Evaluate defects and recommend remedial work to manage risk.
- Assess the effectiveness of each treatment, e.g. Formative pruning, Crown reduction, Selective branch removal, support systems for weak structures.
- Evaluate equipment for the assessment of significant decay and cavities
Lecturer: Jack Kenyon
For more details, please send an email to [email protected] or call us on Tel: 2376 4964